Next to the old town of Burgos…
enjoy the best atmosphere
Located a few minutes walking from city centerBurgos’ old town and well communicated with the main roads of access to the city, Hotel María Luisa is a magnificent 3-star hotel conceived to bring you a pleasant stay with all amenities.
Thanks to its strategic location, from the hotel you can access the main monuments in the city: the Cathedral, the Arch of Santamaría, Museum of Human Evolution…
- 24/7 reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered car park
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Daily press
- 220v voltage adaptors
- Tourist information
- Pets allowed
The hotel rooms
Hotel María Luisa has a total of 46 comfortable, large and bright rooms, all of them air-conditioned and equipped with free Wi-Fi.
Our standard rooms offer a cosy and highly functional atmosphere, with wooden floors and a sober yet elegant decor. They are equipped with 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
Almost 50 m2 in size, the suites are large and elegant, with a small living room that includes a sofa bed, and a hydromassage tub in the bathroom with bathrobes. They can be equipped as business centres, with an executive desk, computer and printer so the guest can work comfortably.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Baby cots (free and subject to availability)
- Plasma TV
- Satellite dish
- Double or single bed
- Laundry and pressing service
- Magnifying mirror
- Smoke alarm
- Smoker rooms
Places of interest
- Burgos Cathedral: 800 yds.
- Plaza Mayor: 750 yds.
- Paseo de la Isla Palace: 1.1 miles
- Castle: 2 yds.
- Burgos Museum: 0.7 miles
- Retablo Museum: 0.6 miles
- Church of San Lorenzo el Real: 600 yds.
- Monastery of Las Huelgas: 1.6 miles
- Monastery of Miraflores: 4 miles
- Forum Evolucion Congress Centre: 0.6 miles
- Atapuerca Archaeological Site: 22 miles
- Burgos-Villafría Airport: 4.8 miles
- Valladolid Airport: 85 miles
- Burgos Bus Station: 0.8 miles
- Rosa de Lima train station: 5 miles
- 42.347º42º 20' 49.2" N
- -3.69715º-3º 41' 49.74" W
How to get here
Go west. At the second roundabout, take the second exit towards Ctra. de Logroño/N-120. Keep on that road and turn left towards Calle de Vitoria/N-120/N-I. Keep going on N-120 and turn right towards Av. de Cantabria/N-623/BU-11 (signposted Santander/N-627). At the roundabout, take the third exit towards Av. de la Paz. At the second roundabout after that, take the second exit towards Plaza de España. Turn right on Av. del Cid Campeador. The hotel is on the right.
We take our cuisine very seriously, as well as our professionalism and the customer service. In our preparations, the product and its presentation are the most important part and we elaborate them traditionally with a delicate modern twist that seeks balance and originality.